Monday, October 30, 2023

Inktober, Last strokes

Day 31: Fire
If now is a good time for honesty, I may as well say, I finished Inktober early. This is nothing new for me. All of the creative challenges I've done this year, with the exception of the “Click it up a Notch” photography project, I have finished early. Some days, I just have more energy than others, and I get more done.

Some final thoughts:

These were my favorite prompts, and they were not the best things I drew:

Day 8: toad
Day 11: wander. I drew a Neil Young looking dude with a bindle
Day 24: shallow and
Day 29: massive

I feel like this was a challenging endeavor and I'm glad I did it. Often, I worked on these drawing in the evenings after my family went to bed. If nothing else, I'm grateful to have spent my quiet hours doing this and not staring into a screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment