Monday, March 26, 2012

The Spring 2012 Reading List

This spring of 2012 means something to me because it is the last spring (and the last season) before I become someone's father. We are expecting a son at the end of July. I would imagine that subsequent reading lists to have a second person involved in their construction. I find the very notion of reading with a child very exciting. I can't want to put Shel Silverstein or The Hobbit on my seasonal reading lists. But that gets ahead of things. This spring's reading list is short.

Lolita
Death Comes for the Archbishop
Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates
The Beauty Salon

In short, the books I've been meaning to read, meaning to finish and the books still waiting on the shelf.
I hope your reading lists are fun to construct. I also urge you to finish what you start.

No comments:

Post a Comment