Wednesday, March 11, 2020

My Online Publications

For the decade 2009-2019, I worked as editor of Umbrella Factory Magazine which was an online literary magazine. I was very active as a writer during this time as well. I chose to submit my work to online journals since that was the community in which I worked.

I had hoped that I would make a very tight knit community of writers and other editors at the onset of Umbrella Factory Magazine. And although I made a few connections, some very close, there was no real larger community for me. I had some very prolific years as a published writer, and that felt good. I also had some years that were filled with one rejection after another. Even the rejection is good when it came down to it because I was dishing up rejects left and right during my years as an editor.

Here is a list of many of my publications. As time goes on and these magazines and publishers go under, the link will break and any evidence of my existence with these magazines will be lost to the erasure of the ether.




Publications:
"One of Those Smoking Couples" Ethos Literary Journal, 2018
"Bermuda Grass" Five on the Fifth, 2018
"All Things American" Jenny, 2017
"A Night without Stars" Mad Swirl, 2017
"End of the Line," "Cracked Lips," Darker Side," Empty Bra," Untied Shoes" Poetry Pacific, 2017
"Prosperity" Origami Journal, 2017
"It Was Just So Hot" Microfiction Monday, 2017 
"The Sunbather" Verdad Magazine, 2017
"Funeral Tea" Peacock Journal, 2017
"Coffee Cult" The Flash Fiction Press, 2017
"The End of the Idyllic Days" The Writing Disorder, 2017
Undertakers of Rain, a novel Ring of Fire Publishing, 2013
Dysphoric Notions, a novel Ring of Fire Publishing, 2012
"The Escape from Recess" Red Lightbulbs,  2012
"When It's Cold in December" WordPlaySound,  2012
“The Time Machine” Bananafish, 2010
"Ocean into Cotton Candy" Curbside Splendor, 2010
“The Kreb's Cycle” Sherbert Magazine, 2005
“Breaking Pens with Rage” Sherbert Magazine, 2003
“My Day in a Nutshell” Sherbert Magazine, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment